Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all fairness were getting rid of Nacho because Gabriel is a much better all round player and that includes infront of goal. I liked everything about Nacho he's got the right attitude to be successful in the premier league. he seems like he's got a good head on him and I wish him all the best, his all round play wasn't good enough and I can't see it being good enough in the future, If we wanna win big then we need better than him at the end of the day. Goal scorer but that's about it IMO not the kind of player we need right about now that's why he's not needed.
I am surprised you say that because he is so young and I have heard that he likes to play as a No. 10 rather than as an out and out forward.

No they can reject it. The only real difference is that is can make a situation untenable.

Pretty sure that is correct, though it can mean he loses any loyalty bonuses. City could probably cover that you would think.

I think Everton rejected Lescott's transfer request before letting him go eventually if I remember correctly.

I've never known a club happy for the player to go for free at the end of the contract if he still has a significant transfer value.

It's a weird one this.

Pretty sure that is correct, though it can mean he loses any loyalty bonuses. City could probably cover that you would think.

I think Everton rejected Lescott's transfer request before letting him go eventually if I remember correctly.

I've never known a club happy for the player to go for free at the end of the contract if he still has a significant transfer value.

It's a weird one this.

We rejected at least one request from Tevez iirc, perhaps two?

I'd imagine he will be staying at Arsenal, especially if PSG manage to get Neymar. Although he might want to leave, Arsenal hold all the cards here and, if he sees out his contract, so be it. For what it's worth, I actually think he should see it out. He was happy enough to sign it and take all the benefits and security it offered so, if they wish to keep him, he should honour his contract, perform at the highest level he can for a season and leave next year. The players have an inordinate amount of power now and this, like VVD, is another step in the wrong direction. He can ask for a transfer (he won't, because he loses money), or City could put a bid in and have it accepted or turned down, it's really that simple.
If he should 'go on strike' I would hope we'd have nothing to do with him.

It's a weird one this.

Wenger saying Ozil also likely to leave on a free the ox is in his final year and could leave for free they're going to be spending lots of money on replacements.

It's a weird one this.
Not sure if this is relevant for England transfers, but in fact Dortmund did exactly that with Lewandowski. He had to run his contract down before he left on a free to Bayern. So there is an exception which confirms the rule :-) It is financial madness off course.

It's a weird one this.

Milner?

In all fairness were getting rid of Nacho because Gabriel is a much better all round player and that includes infront of goal. I liked everything about Nacho he's got the right attitude to be successful in the premier league. he seems like he's got a good head on him and I wish him all the best, his all round play wasn't good enough and I can't see it being good enough in the future, If we wanna win big then we need better than him at the end of the day. Goal scorer but that's about it IMO not the kind of player we need right about now that's why he's not needed.

Your last sentence says it all for me, he is simply a goalscorer ie he converts chances to score by putting the ball in between the goal posts.
Last season and the Spurs friendly indicated that this one talent he possesses is exactly what a team that creates chances for fun yet cannot hit the target needs.

I agree that Pep wants even his goalkeepers to be ball players but is he now gambling that our attacking players will this season learn to be accurate in their shooting as well as capable in their build up play ? Even he was frustrated by this final quality being missing within otherwise capable players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.