Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he wants to go to another club, but he's not being allowed to go to his club of choice, then he is being held against his will. The move in his eyes, has to be better than Arsenal, and if it isn't, he won't move when he can move to a club of his choice in 12 months. He has already stated that he wants to play champions league football (which is the nearest he can get to saying he wants to leave without actually stating it categorically) and at 29 who can blame him.

Arsenal at this present moment seem to be the only club to think its a good idea to keep a player who wants to leave. He could have killed the rumours stone dead by signing a new contract, he hasn't, why do you think that is?
I don't agree. He is being held to his contract mate. That might not be what he wants now, but it is what he agreed to do when he signed it

coffee-256.png

Arsenal's stance is perfectly understandable. It only becomes untenable if Sanchez makes it very clear that he wants to go. So far it doesn't seem he has done that.
He said he wants to play in the champions league,arsenal are not in it !

No I mean why is there so many thousands of pages on a player if we haven't even put a bid in? And without reading through it all has anyone at the club said we are interested?
we wont bid until we know we can secure his services i.e. Arsenal will sell him. Too much chat to even contemplate we are not interested

I just cannot see any way that Arsenal will risk him walking out of the door(along with 7 others) when they can sell for 50million now - everything in their recent history suggests that they will sell

The 8 first team players doesn't tell the whole story. They'll look to offload Gibbs and Jenkinson this summer who will get little first team games. Mertesacker is retiring and played 1 game last season, Joel Campbell isnt part of first team plans, Cazorla would need phased out anyway if he wasn't injured, and Wilshere might leave and has contributed little the past 5 years. So you are back to really talking about Sanchez, Ozil and Ox.

No I mean why is there so many thousands of pages on a player if we haven't even put a bid in? And without reading through it all has anyone at the club said we are interested?
Wondered that myself many times. Everyone associated with the club seems to think we are in for him so I think we have to believe we have an interest. There's not much we can actively do to pursue it though if Arsenal have made it clear that they wont entertain a bid.

The 8 first team players doesn't tell the whole story. They'll look to offload Gibbs and Jenkinson this summer who will get little first team games. Mertesacker is retiring and played 1 game last season, Joel Campbell isnt part of first team plans, Cazorla would need phased out anyway if he wasn't injured, and Wilshere might leave and has contributed little the past 5 years. So you are back to really talking about Sanchez, Ozil and Ox.

They still need replacing though with quality mate? And if Sanchez and ozil leave for free next season then you have essentially pissed around £80m down the drain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.