Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 8 first team players doesn't tell the whole story. They'll look to offload Gibbs and Jenkinson this summer who will get little first team games. Mertesacker is retiring and played 1 game last season, Joel Campbell isnt part of first team plans, Cazorla would need phased out anyway if he wasn't injured, and Wilshere might leave and has contributed little the past 5 years. So you are back to really talking about Sanchez, Ozil and Ox.

That's about 100 million

So who are the possible backups if we move on?
Mbappe. I doubt there's anyone else. Sale of kelechi indicates to me that we don't feel we need cover. I don't think we do. What do you think?

I think we have more than enough forwards. I think sanchez and Mbappe are the type of players you might make a special case for regardless of the state of your squad. Medium term we need to replace Aguero but I think he can have a good season.

They still need replacing though with quality mate? And if Sanchez and ozil leave for free next season then you have essentially pissed around £80m down the drain?

The first 6 players have essentially already been replaced. For Ox we have Bellerin but we would need another option. Sanchez and Ozil leaving would obviously be the big impact leaving, so yeah, we would need replacements for them if they don't sign up.

Mbappe. I doubt there's anyone else. Sale of kelechi indicates to me that we don't feel we need cover. I don't think we do. What do you think?

I think we have more than enough forwards. I think sanchez and Mbappe are the type of players you might make a special case for regardless of the state of your squad. Medium term we need to replace Aguero but I think he can have a good season.

I think we will defo sign a forward but pep likes players who can be flexible and play in a number of positions? Mbappe would be perfect to be honest as we can get possibly 10 years plus from killian and pep could make him one of the best ever!!

We don't have more than enough goal scorers at all, we won't win the league with just Aguero & Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.