Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting excited that pages have been added to the Sanchez thread, only to find that 80% is made up of nonsensical drivel from AwayDay and his band of loons is becoming a far too common occurrence.

Getting excited that pages have been added to the Sanchez thread, only to find that 80% is made up of nonsensical drivel from AwayDay and his band of loons is becoming a far too common occurrence.
Yes, not sure why he's still here tbh. Tiresome.

In barcas case, they never thought Neymar would leave them, after all theyre more than a club! now hes seen the euro signs and said adios, they're probably panicking for a replacement. And they are cash rich.
In city's case, I dont know why you havent bid.
It looks like you've got what you wanted, but I think in 12 weeks or so you'll probably find out he's signed a pre-contract agreement with a Juventus, AC Milan etc and he'll leave on a free.

I don't think Barcelona would go for Sanchez, for the same reason I don't think they'll go for Aguero but as you say there aren't many obvious solutions. They might opt for a short term fix in which case Sanchez might work. £100m is OK for a young player, but not for a player who will give you one season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.