Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like you've got what you wanted, but I think in 12 weeks or so you'll probably find out he's signed a pre-contract agreement with a Juventus, AC Milan etc and he'll leave on a free.

I don't think Barcelona would go for Sanchez, for the same reason I don't think they'll go for Aguero but as you say there aren't many obvious solutions. They might opt for a short term fix in which case Sanchez might work. £100m is OK for a young player, but not for a player who will give you one season.

It looks like hes staying but signing a pre contract with a foreign club in january makes no sense, if he waits till the summer he ll get a better deal. He ll have the option of the english clubs, including city, if youre still interested.
Barca selling Neymar might start some unexpected chain of events though.

No that's factual.
Not saying he's wasn't a great player - there's even an statue to prove it.
Well I think that it's factual that Henry was better than Aguero. 4 golden boots to 1 would give that claim some credence.
But not more important things that hanging out in the forum's of an opposing club because of the potential transfer of a player you couldn't care less about what happens? Right.
I just enjoy the banter. I'm discussing things normally. It appears to be some of you that are getting your knickers in a twist having a pop at me for nothing.

But not more important things than hanging out in the forum's of an opposing club because of the potential transfer of a player you couldn't care less about what happens? Right.
3728668669_aa199aefc6.jpg

But not more important things than hanging out in the forum's of an opposing club because of the potential transfer of a player you couldn't care less about what happens? Right.
No, he's right. He's only made 27 posts all day and he didn't make his first post till a quarter to ten this morning so it's pretty obvious that he's got better things to do.

What have I missed to bring out all these 'it looks like he's staying' and 'looks like it might not happen' comments from (I think) Arsenal fans?

Looks as if not more likely to happen than ever to me? Is it just because he turned up for training? Because that was always going to happen?

No, he's right. He's only made 27 posts all day and he didn't make his first post till a quarter to ten this morning so it's pretty obvious that he's got better things to do.
I work for myself in a strange job so have little pockets of spare time throughout the day.

It looks like hes staying but signing a pre contract with a foreign club in january makes no sense, if he waits till the summer he ll get a better deal. He ll have the option of the english clubs, including city, if youre still interested.
Barca selling Neymar might start some unexpected chain of events though.
He can sign a pre-contract agreement with any European club. I don't think any English clubs will be interested. There's a small chance we might get Mbappe which is the player I want but Barcelona might scupper that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.