Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Robbie. Quickie for you, if Sanchez does leave, where does that leave your team?
When Henry left, I thought we was in deep trouble, as I did with the departures of Fabregas, Nasri and especially RVP. But we kept going and we will again. We've broken our transfer record for a top striker, we would probably reinvest the Alexis money in someone like Lemar. So it will hurt no doubt, but we will still be there towards the top, and time goes so fast, it won't be long before Alexis is on a downward spiral, shipped off somewhere and he'll be a distant memory.

I will still fancy us to get back in the champions league. Spurs will be a shadow of themselves this season with the move, and Chelsea and Man U haven't really moved on (Lukaku is overrated imo)

I still say the strongest four will be you, us, Liverpool and Chelsea.

Maybe I'm biased, but I can't see why Barca would throw that level of money at Mbappe. He doesn't play Neymar's position, and Barca also need to massive strengthen other areas of the team such as CM, RB, LB and a backup Striker.
1. He's a wide forward. 2. He's the best young forward in Europe. if we are prepared to throw £1200m plus at Monaco and Real madrid are, wy wouldn't a desperate Barcelona who have £200m available. 3. I agree they have other problems than replacing Neymar but that looks like a huge hole.

1. He's a wide forward. 2. He's the best young forward in Europe. if we are prepared to throw £1200m plus at Monaco and Real madrid are, wy wouldn't a desperate Barcelona who have £200m available. 3. I agree they have other problems than replacing Neymar but that looks like a huge hole.

Prices really have gone up this window.

When Henry left, I thought we was in deep trouble, as I did with the departures of Fabregas, Nasri and especially RVP. But we kept going and we will again. We've broken our transfer record for a top striker, we would probably reinvest the Alexis money in someone like Lemar. So it will hurt no doubt, but we will still be there towards the top, and time goes so fast, it won't be long before Alexis is on a downward spiral, shipped off somewhere and he'll be a distant memory.

I will still fancy us to get back in the champions league. Spurs will be a shadow of themselves this season with the move, and Chelsea and Man U haven't really moved on (Lukaku is overrated imo)

I still say the strongest four will be you, us, Liverpool and Chelsea.

And if he comes to us? We have a space for a striker if Iheanacho goes. Would Wenger, like the papers suggest, stop him from joining?

And if he comes to us? We have a space for a striker if Iheanacho goes. Would Wenger, like the papers suggest, stop him from joining?
I think he will block the move. I think that's already been explained to Alexis and he understands. Wenger and the board are in a completely different place to where they've ever been, and now with the Kroenke hunting channel shitstorm, they just cannot afford to be seen to lie to the fans again.

If he does go to you, then I am pretty sure you've got the title in the bag. Just too many goals there. Not sure about champs league though. Still say the likes of RM, Bayern and Juve put you out.

I think he will block the move. I think that's already been explained to Alexis and he understands. Wenger and the board are in a completely different place to where they've ever been, and now with the Kroenke hunting channel shitstorm, they just cannot afford to be seen to lie to the fans again.

If he does go to you, then I am pretty sure you've got the title in the bag. Just too many goals there. Not sure about champs league though. Still say the likes of RM, Bayern and Juve put you out.
I think City and Chelsea will fight for the title regardless of whether we sign a forward

I checked the French press for Mbappe news. I do it every night. One of them has Mbappe and Sanchez as Barca's main targets.

Are you the Robbie by the way? You know who I mean!

I think City and Chelsea will fight for the title regardless of whether we sign a forward

I checked the French press for Mbappe news. I do it every night. One of them has Mbappe and Sanchez as Barca's main targets.

Are you the Robbie by the way? You know who I mean!
No I'm not the Robbie. He's too busy counting his money to come on here.

I think the papers are just putting 2 + 2 together with Sanchez. I don't think they're is any legs to it. They'll want a younger man to replace Neymar.

I think City>Chelsea >> Liverpool/Spurs win the PL.

Sanchez is not going to Barcelona.
45% City
40% Arsenal (stay this season and then leave)
15% PSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.