Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think City>Chelsea >> Liverpool/Spurs win the PL.

Sanchez is not going to Barcelona.
45% City
40% Arsenal (stay this season and then leave)
15% PSG
Spurs need to put some work in, they look way off the pace. That match against you the other night should have been a cricket score. I don't think Levy's done much to wet the fans appetite either.

Like I said earlier in the thread, they could not have picked a worse time to move and strap themselves up with crippling stadium costs than they have.

1. He's a wide forward. 2. He's the best young forward in Europe. if we are prepared to throw £1200m plus at Monaco and Real madrid are, wy wouldn't a desperate Barcelona who have £200m available. 3. I agree they have other problems than replacing Neymar but that looks like a huge hole.
I thought Barca, while not exactly on the verge of bankruptcy, were a bit stretched financially with the need to upgrade the Camp Nou and so would be unlikely to splash out too much of that £200m.

I'm not suggesting you do but I can't fathom the seeming dislike of Arsenal? Or their fans? What have we ever done to you?
Nothing really. But you do have some proper dickish fans. But going from the scrap on this thread, it's obvious we have some proper raggish fans too.

Quite unfortunate really. :(

Well Monaco want 80m, and hes not half the player Sanchez is.
Coutinho is being touted at 120, Keita at 90m, Van Dijk 70m, none of them good enough to lace Sanchez's boots.
So taking the length of his contract into consideration , 100m for Sanchez is the bargain of the month.
Except all those guys are young and Sanchez is 30 in a year.

Just my opinion, and if you've read my opinion you'd know I'm a fee flapper. I think Sanchez at 50 million is a bloody ripoff. We are talking a 2 year player here.

Lemar on potential should be worth 2ice as much even though he wasn't half the player Sanchez was last season.

There are 2 truths that are guaranteed.
1. Sanchez will decline sometime in the next 3 years.

2. Lemar will improve in the next 3 years.

Anything over 35 million is a ripoff in my eyes.

If you want Sanchez for free youll have to wait till next summer. Hes a world class player and would command a world class fee now.
I wont be surprised at all if Barca bid 100m for him
That will be the dumbest thing they be ever done

Forgive me but I don't recognise that as accurate

After 13 years of bugger all, the idea we have the arrogance you suggest is hard to fathom

I fear we are in decline, so wonder how you give us this much emotional space at all.

We are hardly on your level, so why the hate?
Alright, lets not go overboard. Even though we have some right socks here, don't overpay it. Arsenal is a rival, just like United, Chelsea, Tottenham and Pool. 1 of those 6 teams will most likely win the league. (#stayinyourlaneleicester) And all 6 are rivals. Unfortunately Arsenal didn't make top 4 last season and haven't won the league in a while. But they be been thereabouts. So to say they are not rivals is childish "I have a bigger pew pew" talk.

That said, I think my team is better. And I fancy my teams chances. I did last year too btw, and we didn't win shit. So preseason hopes are the same.

Arsenal has 2 options to make the CL. If I were Wenger, I'd only focus on those 2 competitions and ignore the local cups.

errr , i dont know.

Honestly though, no wumming, what would you do if your barca, you just lost Neymar, Klopp has basically staked his liverpool job on keeping Coutinho this season. Chelsea wont sell Hazard after losing Costa. Sanchez is basically the only option that may be available , if Arsenal say 100m or no deal, Barca will have to cough up, any top team desperate for a world class player wont worry about the length of Sanchez's contract, theyll be getting a world class player for 100m, which is a bargain in this market. I dont see why everyone is finding this so bizarre, it makes perfect sense.
Errrh, no! The option is Dybala, not Sanchez. FFS they have a front line of messi and Teeth both crossing the 30 line. Why would they spend 100 million for a guy who is in the same both?

Coutihno, Dybala, Dembele or even Mbappe. Especially Especiallynow that they have 222 million Euros to spend. Why would they waste it on a declining star they once gave away?

You sound like a City fan hoping Everton buys Bony for 30 million. Some things thingsare not going to happen no matter how hard you wish for it.

Arsenal don't going to win the PL,.. they aren't not even a direct rival (no more than the Spurs).
They want to keep Alexis, to stay in fourth place (tradition) and qualify for the Champions League.
Fourth place and FA Cup .. is the business of 4rsene FC
Now with another objective <Europa League>, Arsene is going to collapse.

Free next season, or not more than 60 M now.

Said it before - a long while back in thread that I would love him but can't see us getting him but that looks like a possibility now?!

If we have to pay a large fee 50-80 million
and win multi titles, champs league and other cups that fee would look like peanuts and we would recoup that figure through win bonuses etc so maybe paying that obscene amount could well be a bargain in the long term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.