Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand the subtleties of Sanchez pricing himself out of move to Bayern and PSG, where he didn't want to play, with excessive wage demands.

I accept in principle we have agreed a deal that Sanchez is happy with.

Unfortunately the transfer market has super inflated over the summer. Previously we might have hoped to buy both Sanchez and Mbappe this summer, (and maybe look to balance the books by selling Sergio?). Personally I don't think we will now be able to achieve that and stay within FFP.

The club have already been punished, (maybe unfairly?), for failing to stay within FFP and the other big European clubs would love us to be under threat of further sanctions.
Sponsorships? New and improved deals.

I understand the subtleties of Sanchez pricing himself out of move to Bayern and PSG, where he didn't want to play, with excessive wage demands.

I accept in principle we have agreed a deal that Sanchez is happy with.

Unfortunately the transfer market has super inflated over the summer. Previously we might have hoped to buy both Sanchez and Mbappe this summer, (and maybe look to balance the books by selling Sergio?). Personally I don't think we will now be able to achieve that and stay within FFP.

The club have already been punished, (maybe unfairly?), for failing to stay within FFP and the other big European clubs would love us to be under threat of further sanctions.

That's how I see it.

I would imagine we valued Mbappe at less than half his current rumoured price.

Members day at arsenal today, open training session at the emirates, over 5k people are there. Video doing the rounds of Sanchez kissing the arsenal badge as he walked on to the field.

Members day at arsenal today, open training session at the emirates, over 5k people are there. Video doing the rounds of Sanchez kissing the arsenal badge as he walked on to the field.
Stops the boos.

@Blue warrior summed it up below - love the club? Sign the contract.

Last edited:
Ozil was with him. They were probably having a laugh, seeing how much of a media frenzy they could whip up with a little peck of the badge.

Ozil was with him. They were probably having a laugh, seeing how much of a media frenzy they could whip up with a little peck of the badge.
I think they'll both stay to be fair, but you'll have a job even standing still next summer if they both leave, nevermind improving.

You'll need a summer like ours this year, in 12 months time.

Just watched the clip, Ozil definitely points to the badge and Sanchez then kisses it. Both laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.