Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members day at arsenal today, open training session at the emirates, over 5k people are there. Video doing the rounds of Sanchez kissing the arsenal badge as he walked on to the field.

Ha Ha too funny, did he give a thumbs up as well. No doubt he was in his way to sign his contract.

If playing for Pep again was so important to him just put a Transfer request in for f sake

Listening to Wenger, he's clearly asked to leave. No idea where this one can go unless we bid.

Wenger s changed his tune from "Sanchez will be here" to "I think Sanchez will be here"

The discussions with Sanchez clearly didn't go well.

Wenger s changed his tune from "Sanchez will be here" to "I think Sanchez will be here"

The discussions with Sanchez clearly didn't go well.
Yeah, that's a big ouch. Like many have said, I'd try to get the job done quick and bring in a replacement with the money. Beats dragging it out until the bitter end.

He actually said I hope/think he will be here for this season, whether he meant to say that with the more seasons part I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.