Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now would be the time for him to force it through if he's going to. Wenger says he'll accept being told no, if he wants to leave then he has to show now he doesn't accept it.

I must admit I'm not as keen on this deal as I was 2 months ago, possibly because of how at home Brahim & Foden looked, and how slick the attack looked in general on tour, but I suspect Pep still wants it to happen, he won't like being short of numbers up front.

Now would be the time for him to force it through if he's going to. Wenger says he'll accept being told no, if he wants to leave then he has to show now he doesn't accept it.

I must admit I'm not as keen on this deal as I was 2 months ago, possibly because of how at home Brahim & Foden looked, and how slick the attack looked in general on tour, but I suspect Pep still wants it to happen, he won't like being short of numbers up front.
I really don't think he's going to force it. He looked quite happy in training today. I think he's just accepted it and is moving on to the new season.

I really don't think he's going to force it. He looked quite happy in training today. I think he's just accepted it and is moving on to the new season.

Neymar looked happy in training on Monday.

He's supposedly obsessed with winning trophies, so I wonder what a defeat on Sunday would do to remind him of what his prospects are on that front if he stays.

Ozil was with him. They were probably having a laugh, seeing how much of a media frenzy they could whip up with a little peck of the badge.

the little peck was just foreplay, in the changing room he f**ked the badge and passed it to Arsene with the note "In lieu of a transfer request"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.