Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought Sanchez was a done deal and Mbappe had agreed personal terms.

Oh well summer's almost gone.

I really don't think he's going to force it. He looked quite happy in training today. I think he's just accepted it and is moving on to the new season.

This entirely. He would've put in a transfer request/skipped training by now if he wanted to push for a move. He knows he can get a move next summer no matter what happens as he has a year left.

Arsenal are in a good position with him now really. Guaranteed a year of world class footballer and now have 4/5 months to try and sign him up. If they hit a purple patch in the first months of the season its likely he'll sign. Not only that but the huge wage they offered him (300k a week) will now be able to be used on a new player if they want to go in for someone else.

Bastards.

Neymar looked happy in training on Monday.

He's supposedly obsessed with winning trophies, so I wonder what a defeat on Sunday would do to remind him of what his prospects are on that front if he stays.
Won't find out, it's at Wembley, we'll win.

This deal has been dead for a month, if you look at actual events, not what people want to happen.

If Wenger changed his mind and sold him to you, would he still be shit?
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.