Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may have said previously why you don't fancy it, but I've probably missed it. Why don't you fancy the deal?

I just prefer to build for the future rather than buy a player in his last few years.

I'm sure he'd be a big asset to the squad (well I'm sure he would if he continues to produce his Arsenal form) but with 2 great strikers, 2 great young wide players who can play centrally, 3 fantastic attacking mids who can all play in the front 3 & several exciting young attackers, I would prefer to watch combinations of them rather than watch Sanchez tbh.

Every time he plays, one of them doesn't.

Keeping Sanchez is a huge gamble for Arsenal and I'm interested in seeing how it is going to play out.

Realistically, anything less than a major title challenge could see Sanchez and Ozil leave on a free next summer.

There's a realistic chance that they could start next season in the CL with a much weaker squad than now.

I want him to sign a contract, which wont happen. It doesnt matter what I want , only what will happen, he will stay this season.
Doesn't matter how many times you say it either. We won't know until the window closes. Don't know how you can say the deal has been dead for a month though unless you're privy to the inner workings of your club.

I just prefer to build for the future rather than buy a player in his last few years.

I'm sure he'd be a big asset to the squad (well I'm sure he would if he continues to produce his Arsenal form) but with 2 great strikers, 2 great young wide players who can play centrally, 3 fantastic attacking mids who can all play in the front 3 & several exciting young attackers, I would prefer to watch combinations of them rather than watch Sanchez tbh.

Every time he plays, one of them doesn't.
Would you keep Roberts around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.