Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Football "banter"/rivalry is so fucking tedious.

"My club is better than yours/we get bigger crowds/your fans are shitter than ours/my dog has a bigger dick than yours"

Grow up.

Those that behave have zero problems so maybe you should look at their behaviour rather than moaning about our own forum!

I'll stay away from the transfer forum then. When I've seen them cross the line, they've backtracked or apologised. Also, the last I looked, it wasn't against the coc to criticise this forum.

I couldn't give a fling fuck about plastic arsenal fans but there's been a couple of very raggish comments on the last few pages.

It's been a pretty poor quality thread all round at times to be honest and I don't just blame some of the Arsenal fans for that. Maybe it's the absence of any solid information either way that has contributed to that but I think the whole Sanchez saga has become boring. I'd love to see him at City but I've almost gone past the point of really caring now.

It's been a pretty poor quality thread all round at times to be honest and I don't just blame some of the Arsenal fans for that. Maybe it's the absence of any solid information either way that has contributed to that but I think the whole Sanchez saga has become boring. I'd love to see him at City but I've almost gone past the point of really caring now.

Awayday comes on looking for an argument. I'm not saying City fans are innocent, but he's generally a WUM.
The other gooners seem alright. So he's done his job today. Antagonised everyone and now flounced off, as the
hard done to, one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.