Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would describe a bloke that owns a security firm as a craftsman?

I was basing it more on the property repairs and electrical stuff rather than the security. I assume that the security bit isn't his main source of business, since telling all and sundry that you're providing security for Alexis Sanchez probably isnt the best way of providing security for Alexis Sanchez. Unless its just fitting burglar alarms which might take a bit of craft.

Just in case I've missed something this morning - we've a guy on here whose Dad has told him we're getting Sanchez and he's laughing at a twitter based news aggregation service for being KFA?

Apologies if I haven't got that right.

Just in case I've missed something this morning - we've a guy on here whose Dad has told him we're getting Sanchez and he's laughing at a twitter based news aggregation service for being KFA?

Apologies if I haven't got that right.

Yep, although he did subsequently apologise to be fair.

I was basing it more on the property repairs and electrical stuff rather than the security. I assume that the security bit isn't his main source of business, since telling all and sundry that you're providing security for Alexis Sanchez probably isnt the best way of providing security for Alexis Sanchez. Unless its just fitting burglar alarms which might take a bit of craft.
Should you be divulging this kind of confidence in a way that makes the informant identifiable? It could negatively affect his business if someone took exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.