Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait wasn't this always going to go down to the last week of August, Why all of the sudden do people think this isn't going to happen?

I still think we are struggling to land the really big names we are linked with. Couldn't get Bonnucci, Mbappe and looking unlikely we will get Sanchez. We still aren't a draw to them yet are we? A few more trophies are needed I think.

Wait wasn't this always going to go down to the last week of August, Why all of the sudden do people think this isn't going to happen?
Can you imagine the consequences for Arsenal if they do not get in the top 4 this season? Lose: Sanchez, Ozil, the Ox and Wenger all in one Summer. Without Champions League football, Arsenal would be 3rd in London behind Spurs with their new stadium, and Chelsea and there'd be little separating them from West Ham. Their era as one of England's top clubs, and it goes back a long way, maybe coming to an end.

If they sell Sanchez, they will not get back in the top 4 not with the squad they have. They'd have to replace him first and that doesn't seem possible.

I still think we are struggling to land the really big names we are linked with. Couldn't get Bonnucci, Mbappe and looking unlikely we will get Sanchez. We still aren't a draw to them yet are we? A few more trophies are needed I think.
There are obvious reasons why moves for each failed / likely to fail.

Can you imagine the consequences for Arsenal if they do not get in the top 4 this season? Lose: Sanchez, Ozil, the Ox and Wenger all in one Summer. Without Champions League football, Arsenal would be 3rd in London behind Spurs with their new stadium, and Chelsea and there'd be little separating them from West Ham. Their era as one of England's top clubs, and it goes back a long way, maybe coming to an end.

If they sell Sanchez, they will not get back in the top 4 not with the squad they have. They'd have to replace him first and that doesn't seem possible.

There are obvious reasons why moves for each failed / likely to fail.
What do you think they are Marv? I can't imagine it's money. I just think they don't fancy us over more 'prestigious' clubs. Juve, Madrid, Barca, PSG, hate to say it so I won't but you know who still bigger draws. Munich as well.

O

One significant reason is its Friday today, we haven't made a bid yet (as far as we know), and he's off for 2 weeks international duty after Sunday.
Genuine question but does a player necessarily have to be physically present in the country in order to be transferred. His agent will be dealing with the transfer, papers could be faxed to him for signing and a medical could be done anywhere in the world. He could leave the country an Arsenal player and return a City one if my understanding is correct.

TH came on yesterday replying to people saying that we may be backing away from this deal with (something like) .......exacttly the opposite.. or simething like that....

It sounded like he was implying that we had upped our bid (maybe)....that was my interpritation of it anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.