Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard there's actually something in this Sterling thing. I fucking hope not.

I've never been Sterling's biggest fan, but to let a home grown 21 year old go in exchange for a near 29 year old with only a year left on his contract, would be mental. Sterling is a very useful asset to the club and I'd be astonished if this were anything other than horseshit from a known muck raking gooner journalist. What exactly does your own source say?

Just a guess here, but is it possible we made an offer and they came back with this as a counter offer, can't see that it's come from our end.

Such poor foresight if there is anything in this. Means we will need to fill 2 spaces in the home grown quota, will lose money in the long run when we have to replaced Sanchez in 3/4 years (at most). Just makes no sense, awful management if true.

It's not even that much of an upgrade. Sterling could easily be at Sanchez's level in a year or 2.

Would be the most horrific bit of business we've done in a while so on that basis I'm going to choose to believe that it's about as true as the Sanchez mum on the plane story. But if our end of window does involve us swapping Sterling for Sanchez and buying Evans then I think txiki has lost his fucking mind.

I don't believe for one second that John Cross article is true. Laughable suggestion.

I'm with you. Even forgetting John Cross's long history of bullshitting, including saying Sanchez had agreed to join PSG in July, this is such an insane story that only your average Mirror reader would buy into it. Even then I'm not sure.

I don't believe for one second that John Cross article is true. Laughable suggestion.

Didn't THD hint at a controversial player plus cash and that unfortunately Arsenal might accept or was that Evans and WBA?

First Evans and now this. Hope it's untrue. How to ruin a window!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.