Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twosips is known to be very reliable on here. He either works at the club or knows someone that does.
No he doesn't. He used to watch a lot of the youth matches, so might have got a half tepid source from back then. That said, I can't see it being a strong one. He's said himself he's not an ITK.

If untrue City need to put something out asap to quash the rumour and add to the disarray at Arsenal while putting pressure on them re cash for Sanchez

I know we would all love to believe in the romantic notion that Pep will be with us for the next 20 years, winning multiple Prem and CL titles but realistically he is here for the next 2-5 years. He will do whatever it takes, to make sure that when he leaves it is under his own terms and having been successful. With that in mind he needs to do the best for now, not the best for the potential next manager. Peps whole reputation is on the line, if he really wants Sanchez and the only way to get him, is to release someone like Sterling, I have no doubt that he will be ruthless enough to do so.

If the club has anything about them they would take the club's best interests long term into account and overrule Pep. No one is bigger than the club.

I've never been Sterling's biggest fan, but to let a home grown 21 year old go in exchange for a near 29 year old with only a year left on his contract, would be mental. Sterling is a very useful asset to the club and I'd be astonished if this were anything other than horseshit from a known muck raking gooner journalist. What exactly does your own source say?

Why does Raheem Sterling never seem to age? He turns 23 in a few months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.