Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
true or not, I can't actually understand the attitude of some fans on here, what they'd actually do for a trophy. Raheem is one of us, a fighter, an exceptionally tallented player who did his part, takes shit upon shit everyday from the media and fans of other clubs just because he dared to join us

And you'd just get rid for a quick fix ? Where the fuck is your loyalty ?

Sam Lee‏ @Sammy_Goal
Sterling's not quite as much a Guardiola favourite as people are making out this morning, but I'd still be very surprised if he was sold now

Sam Lee‏ @Sammy_Goal
There's frustration about his decision making, but recognition that he could be an excellent player. Would be too soon to sell imo

Sam Lee‏ @Sammy_Goal
The unofficial feeling around City right now is that the idea of Sterling being involved has come from the Arsenal end

HMM..

Also, if Arsenal got Sterling in exchange for Sanchez and cash, they could pretty soon sell Sterling for at least £80m. It's ridiculous. Swap deals don't happen anymore and even if they did then we'd sooner offer half our squad, probably including Aguero and Dave, before we let them have Sterling.

perhaps this is Arsenal's offer and not City's? i.e Wenger has said you can have Sanchez but Sterling must be included in the deal

You'd also wonder why Pep played him nonstop until April when he was so exhausted he had to be rested if he wasn't convinced.

Why did he keep him on the pitch when he was having a dodgy game and take of Jesus and Bernardo on Saturday if he's not convinced?

Why was he the first sub he turned to last Monday, that's not the move of a manager who isn't convinced.

I'm a fan of @twosips but it doesn't add up.

Yeah I'm baffled really more perception of Pep with Sterling is he loves the kid as a player he also played him in every champs league game last season and was one of our best players in that.

I've never really rated Sterling since he arrived from Liverpool. Yes he has scored goals, but he has gone missing in games, and has been a bit powder puff during other games.

But Arsenal can f*** off! I wouldn't give that club and their bitter, obsessed and deluded fans my shit on a silver platter.

Remember, this is a club that has tried to hold our club back by driving CL and PL FFP.
They along with the other cartel clubs have tried everything in their power to destroy us.

No! Sterling stays! Young, English and with time on his side to improve. And look how he loved scoring that winner on Saturday. As well as all the stick he got from the Scousers and the Scouse obessed press for moving to City.

You'd also wonder why Pep played him nonstop until April when he was so exhausted he had to be rested if he wasn't convinced.

Why did he keep him on the pitch when he was having a dodgy game and take of Jesus and Bernardo on Saturday if he's not convinced?

Why was he the first sub he turned to last Monday, that's not the move of a manager who isn't convinced.

it's not my opinion man...and I said don't take it as gospel and it's just a rumour. Wish I'd not said anything now. Heh.

To be fair that's just what one of @twosips connections has deduced about Peps impressions of him(not what twosips thinks). I doubt Pep has confided that in anyone("Keep this under your hat but Raheems a bit shit isn't he?"), maybe what he has seen is Pep is frustrated with Raheem at times because he sees the player he could be(infact he's hinted as much in his last press conference).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.