Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
perhaps this is Arsenal's offer and not City's? i.e Wenger has said you can have Sanchez but Sterling must be included in the deal

It clearly is
Which leaves the negotiation window open

He is essentially saying the deal can be done IF this is the case

More dosh I reckon, seals the deal.

true or not, I can't actually understand the attitude of some fans on here, what they'd actually do for a trophy. Raheem is one of us, a fighter, an exceptionally tallented player who did his part, takes shit upon shit everyday from the media and fans of other clubs just because he dared to join us

And you'd just get rid for a quick fix ? Where the fuck is your loyalty ?

Tbf it does seem to be just one or two who would accept this.

I think Pep will laugh when it gets mentioned to him.

If Pep's frustrated with Sterling's decisions then it's no wonder he dropped Aguero.

BUT if this rumour has indeed come from Arsenal it can only mean one thing: they're preparing for the inevitable. If I had to guess I'd imagine a fee will be agreed tomorrow if this transfer is to happen. If not, then somehow I can't see Sanchez running down his contract and joining for free next summer.

I'm happy with this if the cash isn't over £20M. Don't rate Sterling at all and never have. Once he learns to shoot and sorts his decision making out he'll be a cracking player, but I've been saying that since he was at Liverpool.
You'd happily give them Sterling and 20m for Sanchez? You're perfectly entitled to your opinion which is just as valid as anyone else's but fuck me I think you're off your rocker.

As I said pros and cons. Peps immediate interests should be the same as all the fans. We have to win titles, its as simple as that. If we have another season like the last, after what we have spent, Pep is gone, and so he should be. If Pep is thinking the same, then to him Sanchez now, is far more important than Sterling in the future.

Let me be clear, I am not saying this is a good deal. I am merely stating that I can see why Pep would potentially sanction it.

And again if he goes that route then all his legacy was total fucking bullshit. We were sold a vision, one where we had youth and new ideas, a new way to play, building a team for the future. I would never accept your first paragraph of the vision city sold us. It's not why we waited so long for guardiola it would make him nothing more than a fraud.

I don't want the same old shite, I want the vision and I'm prepared to wait.

Surely your loyalty is to the club and not any single manager or player? To say you would write off 5 years of this club winning a title in favour of Sterling is not something I can get my head around.
Ever heard of the Ship of Theseus? You take apart every piece of this club that I hold dear and soon there will be nothing left to call it Manchester City. This is not us. This is not the club I support. If this happens, I hope Sanchez flops hard and Txiki, Pep and all go fuck themselves.

If Pep's frustrated with Sterling's decisions then it's no wonder he dropped Aguero.

BUT if this rumour has indeed come from Arsenal it can only mean one thing: they're preparing for the inevitable. If I had to guess I'd imagine a fee will be agreed tomorrow if this transfer is to happen. If not, then somehow I can't see Sanchez running down his contract and joining for free next summer.

It might just have come from one of Arsenal's pet journos.

But I imagine things are happening as you say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.