Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
They cant all play upfront.

is our team stronger WITH sanchez or stronger WITH Sterling.

Someone has to make way, otherwise there are not enough places on the bench/ in the team to accommodate all these attacking players.

It should just be a straight swap though.

Haha. People saying they would never forgive city for this?

Jesus F Christ.

Who do you support?
At the end of the day, he has been tremendously well paid and part of a side that has finished 4th and 3rd.
We have not won a title for 4 years. We need this to change this year, why have blind loyalty to players who aren't pulling up trees
Sanchez makes us a better side than Raheem, simple god damn fact.

I am absolutely baffled at people giving the big one over never forgiving city, as they'll be the ones all over the forum creaming themselves when he scores against Liverpool.

Yeah, I mean watching them v Liverpool he might be thinking " I fancy a bit of that" told Txiki & he contacted Arsenal, then told Raheem " I've sorted it, you are off to Arsenal"

"I meant Liverpool you stupid ****!"

Let's face it, they'd have to fucking kidnap him.

Innit. Honestly - how fucking short term are the people at the club if they sanction this deal?

Whatever anyone thinks about the rights and wrongs of any potential swap deals, I just don't see any top City player wanting to go to Arsenal. I mean Aguero over the past few years, could have probably gone to any club in world football had he wished to do so. I cant believe he would want to go to Arsenal now. Same with Sterling, if they cant get Ox or Sanchez to sign a new deal, why on gods earth would Sterling think it was a good move for him?
My thoughts too. We've not done a swap deal for as long as I remember. As I said earlier, this is Arsenal's media, probably to appease their fans. Chill guys... if Sanchez really wants the move, he'll help make it happen. Think it'll be a take it leave it on or near deadline day, and certainly not for the amounts quoted in the Arsenal mouthpiece press.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.