Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it is now obvious that the Sanchez deal is nearly done. Posturing from arsenal to make it look like they are getting a top city player. City will pay more than was originally quoted and Sergio and Raheem will still be city players.

Didn't tolmie say this thread would reach 3000 pages by the end of the window?
Maybe he started the rumour to boost the page count

from a brutal improvement point of view, Sanchez is probably an upgrade on Sterling but it would be a harsh blow to Sterling if he were to leave

Haha, now Sky 'sources' are saying City could offer Aguero in exchange. Jesus fucking Christ haha silly fuckers.
Hmmmm, we are short on goals, have only 2 strikers (I don't count Bony) and we would let one of our strikers go - one of the most prolific scorers the PL has ever seen? In return for essentially an attacking left winger? I think not.

And also, btw, making Khaldoon look like a right dickhead in the process, him having repeatedly and categorically stated Sergio is going nowhere. Definitely not.

Man City not putting these rumours to bed infuriates me all over the media yellow banner headline how this going effect Sterling? Unless he has already been told by Pep it's not true.

Man City are soft arses in this day and age you have to be full on and reacting to the lies.

Ain't happening, whilst I don't see Sterling reaching Sanchez's level, he is still 6 years younger with room to improve and is homegrown. Sterling should be viewed as a valuable asset for success in the future, he offers those off the ball runs that Sanchez, Aguero, Jesus tend not to do as often as they prefer the ball into feet. We need variation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.