Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why anybody would feel sorry for them .

Don't see a lot of evidence that their supporters give a fuck for anybody but themselves .

I don't find Arsenal fans particularly offensive comparing them to other London clubs like fucking Spurs..They're just a bit 'Vanilla' to me..generally couldn't give a toss about them on any given day

As a previous poster said..they've had it good for years in the traditional top 4..but they are not coping with the changing landscape too well

Suppose I just find it funny that every season Bluemoon complains about a fiver being added to our season tickets whilst Gooners have to remortgage their homes to watch mediocrity year in year out

What's that got to do with it. City are negotiating with Arsenal. We all know another bid is in the offing. We just wait now to find out if Arsenal accept it or not.

Well it means that we can agree a deal with Arsenal at 8-9pm, then Sanchez can do the medical today as it's only 4-5pm in Chile.

Ox -C confirmed to liverpool 35-40m 6 year deal....SSN now...talks for Sanchez to city ongoing.

is this going to help or hinder us?????....or no effect whatsoever?

It's only 1:46pm in Santiago
wrxg_f-maxage-0.gif

REASONS AS TO WHY CITY SHOULD SIGN ALEXIS NOW

Alexis when out of contract will easily demand 30m+ as a sign on fee

When the transfer windows starts every PL club will take a shot to lure Alexis before proceeding with their other targets

PSG have shown how serious they are and will be of real competition

Alexis will be 29 year old
this is word for word on slide 2 on Txiki's transfer powerpoint presentation for mansoor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.