Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hey, I know you were one of our best players last year Leroy but you're going to be a bit part player this year because we're spunking 50mil on Sanchez". Rather add the 50mil to whatever kitty we have lined up for a CM and go balls out for Veratti.

So who do you want for Sane's back up next season? Nolito? Another decent but not great player for 20M?

We probably shouldn't really have bought Bernardo Silva either as it might upset Silva, KDB or Sterling.

With a world cup year coming up I think players like aguero,Jesus,Sanchez,sane,sterling,b.Silva,.d.Silva,kdb,gudongan won't mind being rotated and playing 40+ games will mean they go into the world cup nice and fresh not shagged out having played every min of 60 games. Also its a confederation cup before start of season.

And remind me how did that go down with Navas and Nolito?

Somewhat different circumstances. Nolito didn't play because he is shit. Navas played too much despite being shit. none of that potential front 5 will go months without seeing any action like Nolito, why? because they don't play like they're wearing iron boots or they won't play over 100 games without scoring. do you really think it won't be made crystal clear to all potential new buys and existing players of Peps rotation policy? He wants a squad not a team, he's made that clear and the board seem to be on board with it.The players will bee too. if they're not they won't be here when the season starts and somebody else will be. we will have 5 top class forwards vying for 3 positions come August.

"Hey, I know you were one of our best players last year Leroy but you're going to be a bit part player this year because we're spunking 50mil on Sanchez". Rather add the 50mil to whatever kitty we have lined up for a CM and go balls out for Veratti.

So You think Pep can not manage a squad of high quality players oh wait.....

So who do you want for Sane's back up next season? Nolito? Another decent but not great player for 20M?

We probably shouldn't really have bought Bernardo Silva either as it might upset Silva, KDB or Sterling.
I have never forgiven the club's preposterous decision to sign Kompany and not stick with Richard Dunn, who could have played on into his 40's. The Sheikh is now meddling again, it seems.

I have never forgiven the club's preposterous decision to sign Kompany and not stick with Richard Dunn, who could have played on into his 40's. The Sheikh is now meddling again, it seems.
Actually we signed Kolo and Lescott, sold Dunnie and didn't play Vinny... we no longer have a rag secret agent in charge though.

Richards keys on Twitter Sanchez joining city this summer tbf he did call pep think he was one of the first too.

Somewhat different circumstances. Nolito didn't play because he is shit. Navas played too much despite being shit. none of that potential front 5 will go months without seeing any action like Nolito, why? because they don't play like they're wearing iron boots or they won't play over 100 games without scoring. do you really think it won't be made crystal clear to all potential new buys and existing players of Peps rotation policy? He wants a squad not a team, he's made that clear and the board seem to be on board with it.The players will bee too. if they're not they won't be here when the season starts and somebody else will be. we will have 5 top class forwards vying for 3 positions come August.
There's no logic in your argument. Last season's players weren't OK with it, and top class players are even less likely to be OK with it.

There's no logic in your argument. Last season's players weren't OK with it, and top class players are even less likely to be OK with it.
Is not our problem is it? if they dont want to fight for thei place or feel they are part of a winning team. I only care about the club and winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.