Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
if we buy sanchez or mbappe it doesnt matter how much they fight for their place, as those two for example would always start. i think most city fans care about winning, but most are trying to figure how we can fit so many attacking players in and keep the squad happy.
Let Pep deal with that headache. Just enjoy the ride and put your trust in Pep . my opinion is we need 2 top class players on each position.

Under-performing perhaps but can we really afford to carry all of what we have AND bring in Sanchez incase this happens?

Sanchez was a million miles from the player he is now when he was at Barca so more likely to accept rotation. As it stands, he's a 28 (29 in December) year old, in his prime and rotating will not be a consideration for him.

Of course, the 28 year old Sanchez is not going to replace the near 34 year old Robben or the 34 year old Ribery; pass me whatever you're smoking - it's obviously brilliant.

Sanchez is 28 & will not be here very long.

If he doesn't like it, he can fuck off.

Let Pep deal with that headache. Just enjoy the ride and put your trust in Pep . my opinion is we need 2 top class players on each position.
I am and I do. but precisely because I do trust Pep, I predict that an Aguero sale will follow a Sanchez purchase, or the whole thing is a fabrication.

Sorry. That's my last comment on this. I keep saying that to myself as all I am doing is repeating myself and it must be very boring to read

And why would that be true? Sanchez knows Pep's rotation policy, he had it when he was at Barca. If he wants to play every week he can stay at Arsenal. If he wants to win trophies either here or at Bayern Munich he will need to learn to sit on the bench every 3rd game - Because he's sure as shit not going to start every week if Robben Ribery and Lewandowski are fit either.
Great point...also have Muller, Coman & Costa (though I think he's supposedly being shopped)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope I'm wrong, but just can't see us pulling this one off. Reckon he'll either stay at Arse or move abroad

Under-performing perhaps but can we really afford to carry all of what we have AND bring in Sanchez incase this happens?

Sanchez was a million miles from the player he is now when he was at Barca so more likely to accept rotation. As it stands, he's a 28 (29 in December) year old, in his prime and rotating will not be a consideration for him.

Of course, the 28 year old Sanchez is not going to replace the near 34 year old Robben or the 34 year old Ribery; pass me whatever you're smoking - it's obviously brilliant.

You are vastly underestimating Pep and the ability he has to play and control a 24 man squad of players that would easily make up two first elevens in league or cup competitions...

I expect this is going to go all summer. Arsenal don't need the money and I can't see Wenger letting him go unless they have a worldie already banked.

If you think Bayern Munich will drop either Robben or Ribery when fit for anyone, you're the one smoking something. They're 2 of the msot important players in the dressing room, fan favourites and players who are so entrenched in the club there would be complete outrage if they were cut out so Sanchez could satisfy his ego and play every week, something which even Ronaldo doesn't do any more.

If Sanchez wants to go to a club to win things, he's going to get familiar with the bench, like everyone else. It's also the best chance of him not rocking up to the world cup completely exhausted and carrying a seasons worth of small injuries too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.