Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think Sanchez will stay where he is. Don't know why, just a feeling. All the talk from Wenger post-contract is about pushing for the title and that the summer will reflect that. Selling Sanchez doesn't help with that. It feels like they're on one last roll of the dice to win the league again before Wenger eventually goes. A last hurrah. I'd absolutely love it if we got him, but for some reason I don't see it happening. I'm hoping an ITK can tell me I'm wrong!

Arsenal have got pay him higher wages to keep him at the club along with one or two ambitious signing. Although not impossible it is still extremely difficult with them playing in the Europa League imho.

Last edited:
I still think Sanchez will stay where he is. Don't know why, just a feeling. All the talk from Wenger post-contract is about pushing for the title and that the summer will reflect that. Selling Sanchez doesn't help with that. It feels like they're on one last roll of the dice to win the league again before Wenger eventually goes. A last hurrah. I'd absolutely love it if we got him, but for some reason I don't see it happening. I'm hoping an ITK can tell me I'm wrong!

Couple of arsenal fan forums and wiitter pages think him and ozil are 50/50 to go witht most not optomistic.

Wenger talks guff every year about winning the league unless him and the board pull some rabbits out the hat signing wise, think sanchez will leave but no necessarly to us.

It's not about the money for Sanchez though? He has earnt shit loads and would do anywhere he went? I think he likes the premier league and certainly respects pep so wants to move for football reasons. I don't think he rates wenger either so I think it's the final nail in the coffin he's staying. We get though will be given the full £50m to add to his transfer fund

My brother in law who is Arsenal mad is convinced he will leave but will not be sold to us.for obvious reasons I would dearly love Sanchez if only to piss my brother in law off but seriously i would love to see him in a City shirt his capture would put the title on aplate and Arsenal know it

It's not about the money for Sanchez though? He has earnt shit loads and would do anywhere he went? I think he likes the premier league and certainly respects pep so wants to move for football reasons. I don't think he rates wenger either so I think it's the final nail in the coffin he's staying. We get though will be given the full £50m to add to his transfer fund

It would surprise me if hitches his wagon to that horse.

I can understand that angle, but every season it's the same from the Gunners. The only thing different this time around is that they will be playing on Thursdays now....

My brother in law who is Arsenal mad is convinced he will leave but will not be sold to us.for obvious reasons I would dearly love Sanchez if only to piss my brother in law off but seriously i would love to see him in a City shirt his capture would put the title on aplate and Arsenal know it

Extremely presumptious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.