Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can honestly say this has been one of the funniest days I've had on bluemoon, been comedy gold. I've had the fortune to be on it most of the day, some of the shit has bend hilarious.

One thing is for sure, I did point out the other day @BillyShears , that I am the worlds worst gambler and was convinced it wouldn't happen because I'd put money on it, good to see my record is till firmly intact, lmao.
Thank fuck you put money on Evans coming then ;-)

Or Sane and Sterling can't be a striker ?

We have some weak fans these days, our attacking options are still better than anyone else imho.

If Sterling & Sané are going to develop into absolute worldy players, then this season should see an increase in goal output from both.

Sterling so far is showing that. Sané is a tall fucker who can beat a man, runs ike Usain fucking Bolt & has a great finish on him.

If he was playing up front for Arsenal, in front of Sanchez, he is the one I'd be most worried about.

Silva & KDB have both played plenty in a front two & Berardo Silva even scores the occasional header.

If Pep can't make a goalscoring forward line out of that lot, it's his fault, not the squad.

If we don't get Sanchez are Liverpool to blame for 1) hammering arsenal and then 2) seemingly buying the ox from nowhere thus leaving arsenal short and making top 5 even harder for them if they also lost Sanchez?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.