Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that but if they're to stand any chance of getting back into it they surely need to keep both Sanchez and Ozil. If they don't get back in straight away, i see them falling behind like United did after Fergie, only, they don't have the appeal or the funds to buy their way back, and for that reason it's imperative Arsenal finish top 4 next season. I also find it difficult to believe Wenger would stay for another two years and see them decline into a Europa league side and further tarnish his legacy. Hope i'm wrong but i'm just not seeing any reason for them to sell this summer.

That would be our only hope of getting him imo. Unfortunately, i don't see him doing that. It's a world cup year, he might have a strop and a moan but when the window closes he'd knuckle down for the year with the world cup waiting and knowing he can leave in the summer.

?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.