Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
On top of the fuck up, Chile's getting seen to by Paraguay.

Wonder if he'll give a post match interview.

You're being a bit harsh here fella. The fault lies with Arsenal. Our hierarchy were told for three months that Sanchez was not for sale, so what would be the point of bidding in this case? It would only drive up the final valuation and to no avail. The actual bids were made when Arsenal actually gave an indication to sell, only for them to completely do themselves out of a replacement through their own incompetence.

Nothing else we could have done here, not even a transfer request from Sanchez would have solved this. Like many others have said, it worked brilliantly for VVD and Coutinho...
was'nt for sale till last day or so,then arsenal contacted city and said a deal could be done as long as they signed a certain player they have been chasing all summer.bit harsh to say it was our fault!

I was just about to write a reply, saying the same but in nicer way.... however on second thought I won't... you're right... he's fucking clueless

... If we'd have sorted the agreement out with Arsenal a few days earlier Its likely Sanchez would be at City now. Plus if we f*ck about in front of goal and waste as many chances as we have done in some games it'll be really costly, oh yeah one of our primary targets Sanchez was apparently and we f*cking handle it like this. On another note we're woefully short at CB too. Stones may turn out to be good at defending eventually but not proven, Otamendi is a mad, unpredictable c*nt and if Kompany gets injured we're totally screwed...

f*ck you and your c*nty little mate who jumps in and make his little comment too, pair of spineless c*nts hiding behind a form...

ITS A F*CK UP, THERE WAS NO REASON TO LEAVE IT SO LATE ... F*CK YOU BTW

If you believe a lot of whats being said in France then Arsenal didn't make a bid to Monaco at all and why would you if you didn't get agreement from the player.
They've took the piss and now have a player who has stated his wish to leave, won't sign a new contract, will be well fucked off, have a split dressing room, a power usurped manager, a fan base that will turn on the player at every sub standard performance of which there will be many and they are reportedly "Delighted" Sanchez is staying. Oh well done!
Walks for free next year, talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face to the tune of 60 million, incredulous, they should be shot for business incompetence. So Sanchez, Ozil, Ox, Mustaphi, and Walcott and others if you believe some of the stories all want out. Will make for a beautiful decent into mediocrity. You can't buy class apparently.

I dont think they ever wanted to sell Sanchez
They took a battering at revitalised Liverpool, but losing Sanchez would have made their fans even angrier. Selling your best player isnt going to go down well.
Financially if they make champs league it will have made sense to keep Sanchez and I dont ever remember hearing him say he wanted out, he never put in a request to leave.

Last time we signed attacker in January was Bony...Not sure of quality available in jan

I do think that it's something of a myth that good players aren't available in the January window. For the right money any player can be prised away. Let's not use Bony as a bellwether.

... If we'd have sorted the agreement out with Arsenal a few days earlier Its likely Sanchez would be at City now. Plus if we f*ck about in front of goal and waste as many chances as we have done in some games it'll be really costly, oh yeah one of our primary targets Sanchez was apparently and we f*cking handle it like this. On another note we're woefully short at CB too. Stones may turn out to be good at defending eventually but not proven, Otamendi is a mad, unpredictable c*nt and if Kompany gets injured we're totally screwed...

f*ck you and your c*nty little mate who jumps in and make his little comment too, pair of spineless c*nts hiding behind a form...

It looks like I proved my point ... you are clueless.

Are you too scared to swear like a real man?

thats me done ... there's just one or two bellends on these forums make sh*tty comments, I can't stomach
Last time we signed attacker in January was Bony...Not sure of quality available in jan

Sanchez is a lot, lot better than Bony ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.