Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll go back in January and test Arsenal's resolve to hold on to Sanchez until the end of the season. £25mill-£30mill should do it. If not, then they don't get anything for Sanchez 5 months later.

Petsonally yhink it's now sorted with Sanchez and Arsenal. January it is then.

And Sanchez won't be CL tied.

I said profligate in the extreme "at times". Both Kun and Gabby have a fantastic goals to starts ratios, but I've seen both miss plenty of simple chances. My concern is that in the absence of a consistent source of goals elsewhere in the team, we are now disproportionately reliant on them. Gonna need a lot of luck for injury not to impact our chances
I don't know what the issue is with our finishing but someone at the club needs to identify what is going wrong and work on it. Might just need a ton of practise or a sport psychologist or both, who knows. But personally I look at Aguero, Jesus and think they should both be getting shit loads of goals playing in our team with their ability. I also look at KDB, Sane and Sterling and think they should be well capable of chipping in with significant numbers of goals. All players miss chances but if we can't score bags of goals with that lot then there's something else wrong IMO and just buying other players won't necessarily sort it.

The fact we didn't go back with a late improved bid tells me that a pre contract agreement could have perhaps been agreed possibly? Anything further on where we're at with this deal? The world and his dog will be after him on a free so something must have been agreed surely?

I'm gutted we didn't get him & I hope we've given him assurances that we'll still maintain our interest for January or next Summer.

The Rags are pissing themselves laughing at us, or so they'd have us believe. It's more like they're pissing themselves with relief we didn't get him.

It's over & done with now, so we need to concentrate on the matters at hand & move on. What ever will be will be.

I think we'll go back in for him in January. Whether or not Arsenal will sell is another matter, but they need to find a way to get Sanchez motivated again for the coming months. A gentleman's agreement that he can go in the next window if he gives his all would go some way to ensuring that.
Imagine Arsenal did that, on the cusp of CL qualification, going well in the Europa.. And Sanchez departs in January for peanuts.. They then have peanuts to replace him.. good lord what have they done?!!

Have to go for him in January or next June. He is still 28. Cannot make the mistake of letting him slip to a rival. Put in a 20 million bid in January to get it done. He will fit the team easily.

They won't when he sulks all season and fucks off on a free in the summer

He might sulk off the pitch and at the end of games they lose, but he doesnt seem to be the sort of player who will down tools. One of the reasons we want him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.