Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, I don't post much in this fourm but I'm always around and I have to say I enjoy everybody elses contribution.

Here's my question, iirc, isn't the loan window actually open few more days? And if so, can't we just loan Sanchez with an obligation to buy in Jan or something for 50-60m or maybe less than that?

What does everybody reckon?

Couldn't Girona buy him today, offer £70m and then sign him on a ONE DAY contract, then we could pick him up as a free agent?
And that would be the end of football as we know it... and City know that, so it is not happening.

Hey everyone, I don't post much in this fourm but I'm always around and I have to say I enjoy everybody elses contribution.

Here's my question, iirc, isn't the loan window actually open few more days? And if so, can't we just loan Sanchez with an obligation to buy in Jan or something for 50-60m or maybe less than that?

What does everybody reckon?

No the loan window shuts at the same time nowaday, though i think emergency loans can still go ahead. Im pretty sure this deal would not fit the latter :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.