Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
No the loan window shuts at the same time nowaday, though i think emergency loans can still go ahead. Im pretty sure this deal would not fit the latter :)
Haha good to know

I just can't believe arsenal would make such a dumb decision of not selling a player with a year left on his contract as well as risking him badly affecting their team spirit(if they have one?!)

But Girona are still in theirs until tonight. We bought Mooey outside the Australia window and loaned him to Melbourne. What is there ro stop Girona doing it?
No need to buy him loan him in January instead no point handing over hard cash to strengthen Girona and what happens if he gets injured?

The cards are stacked in our favour right now he thought he was a city player. Can you imagine that twat on Talkshite tonight he will be doing some severe shit stirring and the gullible goners will have the switchboard on meltdown.

I'd like to think it'll happen within the first day or two of the January window, 6 month loan, no fee, we pick up his wages, Arsenal fans rip apart the Emirates.

I'd like to think it'll happen within the first day or two of the January window, 6 month loan, no fee, we pick up his wages, Arsenal fans rip apart the Emirates.
There's no way a loan will happen. Most likely 20-25mil deal in Jan.

There's no way a loan will happen. Most likely 20-25mil deal in Jan.
I appreciate that it was the loan part you found unfeasible.

I agree though, I'd rather the clubs go into the new year with a deal in place if possible. No chances.

Depends how fucked off the player is though. I couldn't be arsed researching and doing the maths but it would surely be a good couple of million saved if they just lose his wages for 6 months and a player who couldn't give a fuck as opposed to paying him until he walks away for nothing.

I appreciate that it was the loan part you found unfeasible.

I agree though, I'd rather the clubs go into the new year with a deal in place if possible. No chances.

Depends how fucked off the player is though. I couldn't be arsed researching and doing the maths but it would surely be a good couple of million saved if they just lose his wages for 6 months and a player who couldn't give a fuck as opposed to paying him until he walks away for nothing.
I know there have been reports of a loan but why would they loan him to us when they can sell him to us outright? Just curious.

I know there have been reports of a loan but why would they loan him to us when they can sell him to us outright? Just curious.
Selling to us is dependant on us offering money again.

I think we will but if by then his position is that untenable, I don't think offering a loan paying his full wages would be out of the question or unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.