Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Sanchez agrees to sign for us Jan 1st. City say to Arse here's 20m we'll take him now haha
Yeah considering Arse won't be an issue now at all due to his contract finishing up, we need to be in Sanchez's agents ears every now and then and make sure his mind remains as set on us as it was this summer. I could see Bayern returning again for him, luckily they have a wage structure which Sanchez will demolish.

Sorry to disagree but we bought him first from a Sidney club and loaned him to Melbourne for the rest of their season and then he came to Manchester where we loaned him out to Huddersfield.
I think you are thinking of the other Australian, Anthony Caceres who we bought then loaned to Melbourne. Mooy was bought and loaned to HTFC a week later.

As mentioned earlier this could all end up being a win win situation for us if this happens (as I predicted) greatgoals.com/news/manchester-city-eye-audacious-solution-alexis-sanchez-issue/

We get Sanchez on loan from Jan and then on a free at the end of the season. In terms of Arsenal this is a monumental f8ck up if all this does happen and Sanchez does a Costa.
I don't know what you said in your link, but how is it a win for us, if he's not available for us until January at the earliest?
Why would Arsenal loan us their best player?

If he goes on strike his form and reputation will likely suffer.

Best scenario for me would be buying him for a lower price in January, but he will take some time to bed in, particularly if he has not been playing regularly at normal intensity.

January isn't that far (4 months) I think we can make do without him. We don't have a particularly hard CL group either. Think the only way for Arsenal to play this out now is tell Sanchez to give it his all for these 4 months and he will be sold then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.