Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will sign a new contract. They will kiss and make up within 3 weeks.

Already started today in the media reports saying 'he will come back with right attitude'.

Sanchez will never be a City player so we move on.

No chance. He'd retire before committing himself to Arsenal again.

Hopefully although I sense Jesus is already being targetted. Kompany being fit it vital though. I don't think he is the greatest defender any longer but he is a great leader.

And it looks as thought the Whistling Wankers are conniving with him being the target. He may well be our player this year that gets ten per cent of the free kicks compared to the number of fouls he suffers. Last season it was Sterling. He never seemed to get the free kicks for all the tripping, barging and shoving he endured.

They will now lose him for at the best for them £30 million, or nothing in the summer. The bigger problem is that they are, even with the London factor struggling to attract the level of players to make them a serious force once again. If as suspected, they have lied through their collective teeth, both to us and Alexis, then along with a now correctly perceived lack of ambition, only those who need a stepping stone to bigger and better clubs will sign for them and they will have release clauses in those contracts.

They will now lose him for at the best for them £30 million, or nothing in the summer. The bigger problem is that they are, even with the London factor struggling to attract the level of players to make them a serious force once again. If as suspected, they have lied through their collective teeth, both to us and Alexis, then along with a now correctly perceived lack of ambition, only those who need a stepping stone to bigger and better clubs will sign for them and they will have release clauses in those contracts.

Said it before: they won the battle, but have lost the war. Whatever the short-term implications, all the long-term implications here are bad for them, unless they suddenly pull out their fingers and start challenging for the title immediately. I don't see that as likely regardless of how Alexis plays, but stranger things have happened.

. The only way this doesn't happen is through incompetence on the Arsenal side. They have proven that they could not organise a piss up in a brewery. Think it will go to between £60 and £70m.
Posted this on Tuesday. Saw it coming. There are no guarantees when you deal with incompetents.

Why wouldn't he down tools? It's not like Coutinho with 5 years left on his contract, he's got 4 months, and 1/4 that he'll be with Chile on international duty.

15 games acting like he did on Sunday and they'll wrap up the deal on NYD.

That's what I'm hoping happens too. I hope he chucks in 6 or 7 weeks off sick with work related stress as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.