Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
They aren't going to find a replacement in January; who's going there, especially if they struggle? They knew all along we wanted him and could have been looking months ago. Everyone already knows he's unhappy -- him acting out doesn't change anything and only damages him. I know he has the rep as being volatile, but my guess is he pulls a Milner and keeps his head down instead. He isn't going AWOL like Tevez.

They don't need to find a world class replacement, and there's always someone on the market in January, particularly in a world cup year, there'll be a fringe player fro some major international team who can't sit out all season - and before you say Sanchez is in the same boat, he's not, he could go on holiday until July and he'd start for Chile.

Also him acting out doesn't damage him at all. Pep knows him, and Sanchez knows we desperately want him, that sin't going to change, and every time he's acted out so far more and more balm just gets dumped on wenger for keeping him.

And sign a new contract?
He will sign a new contract. They will kiss and make up within 3 weeks.

Already started today in the media reports saying 'he will come back with right attitude'.

Sanchez will never be a City player so we move on.

He won't be as motivated Karen

He will do enough and no more imo

He's a brand. If he puts his head down and works his ass off despite being unhappy it's even better revenge when he bolts later if he helps Arsenal win. And if they suck while he works hard it's even easier for him to justify/blame Arsenal for being a shambles when he leaves. There's nothing in it for him to sulk, at all.

Already started today in the media reports saying 'he will come back with right attitude'.

Would love to see a link saying he is going to come back with the right attitude. Because all the articles today have been about him never wanting to play there, I know those are far fetched but still.

He's a brand. If he puts his head down and works his ass off despite being unhappy it's even better revenge when he bolts later if he helps Arsenal win. And if they suck while he works hard it's even easier for him to justify/blame Arsenal for being a shambles when he leaves. There's nothing in it for him to sulk, at all.

His brand is in Chile, and that's not going to suffer from 3 months of acting unhappy and sulky. They're all outraged at Arsenal for trapping him.

I honestly don't know how you can say there's nothing in it for him to sulk, of there is. He can get his move to a CL, title contending club this season.

he acted patiently and respectfully for Arsenal in the summer, now he'll go the other way.

Why wouldn't he down tools? It's not like Coutinho with 5 years left on his contract, he's got 4 months, and 1/4 that he'll be with Chile on international duty.

15 games acting like he did on Sunday and they'll wrap up the deal on NYD.

They've spent years knuckling under to players. This time they've drawn a line in the sand, in their own minds. It makes them more committed to It because they look even worse if they give in. Unless we offer a stupid number, I think he's staying.

They've spent years knuckling under to players. This time they've drawn a line in the sand, in their own minds. It makes them more committed to It because they look even worse if they give in. Unless we offer a stupid number, I think he's staying.

Hahahaha Oh please. Come on. They agreed to sell him FFS. There was no line in the sand, they wanted us to buy him if anything by the end.

How much do you want to wager on that?

What can you afford? I don't want to bankrupt you.

His brand is in Chile, and that's not going to suffer from 3 months of acting unhappy and sulky. They're all outraged at Arsenal for trapping him.

I honestly don't know how you can say there's nothing in it for him to sulk, of there is. He can get his move to a CL, title contending club this season.

he acted patiently and respectfully for Arsenal in the summer, now he'll go the other way.

Again -- the question is what will Arsenal do?
Hahahaha Oh please. Come on. They agreed to sell him FFS. There was no line in the sand.

In their own minds, I wrote. You nor I don't know if they were ever serious about selling him. If they were, why didn't they? Because we didn't offer enough? What makes you think we will offer what they want in January, especially after this fiasco? Because Pep really wants him? Not enough to get him. I simply don't see how the chasm is bridged later if not now unless someone changes, and it won't be them, and shouldn't be us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.