Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointed he's not joined us but happy with our attack.

Hopefully we'll get him next summer but wouldn't surprise me if he ended up at PSG, Juventus or AC Milan with them paying him AND his agent a huge signing on fee

How much do you want to wager on that?

What can you afford? I don't want to bankrupt you.
The big man wanting to bet on things.

No thanks I will pass sort of grew out of that when I was 18 and have much better things to spend my money on.

A simple admission on here will suffice.

No thanks I will pass sort of grew out of that when I was 18 and have much better things to spend my money on.

Thought so, you were just gobbing off.

I'll bookmark for 21st September.

I can definitely see Arsenal offering massive wages to Sanchez to extend his contract but also have a reasonable release clause inserted so they can get him 100% focused for this season, all the while Sanchez himself knows he's gone at the end of the season. Whether Sanchez agreses to that or not is another question.

Put yer money where yer mouth is I always say.

I don't. I hadn't read the previous 50 pages, I clicked on that page to catch up and saw your post saying you don't think Arsenal would strengthen us in january.
To which you replied they would and I said there was only one way that would happen - to which you replied there were several. So what are these several ways:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.