Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this mean he scores a hat trick against us now?! Or, maybe does Arsenal not play him against us as he desperately wants CL football next season?!

For me, for the rest of this season at least, it is Alex who? He plays elsewhere and I don't covet any player, while supporting ours to the hilt. Maybe next year we can all dribble in our cornflakes about him, but until he signs on the dotted line, and puts on the sky blue City shirt with the number 9 on the back, he's just another opposition player who I hope has a bad (but injury free ;-) ) season!

Those of you stating he'll go to Girona and we take him on loan in January, you don't actually think that do you?

He needs to pull his socks up and forget what has happened and get on with playing for his employers Arsenal.

If and that's a big if City come back in for him in January the only reason we should sign him is because he's been playing with Arsenal's first team through out the season and is match fit.

Pointless signing someone for £30 plus million who's been on the bench sulking and is way off he's match fitness we may save our money and get him for free next summer and have a good pre season with us.

So I'd want Sanchez to commit to giving Arsenal 100% until his contract runs down and makes them awear that he won't be signing a new contract but he will commit to giving his best service.

I was hoping they would go for someone like Mahrez. As soon as i heard that they needed to sign Lemar for the deal to go through. You knew it wasn't 100%. Arsenal are simply not attractive enough for players like Lemar who have dozens of top clubs chasing them.

Lacazette must regret he made the move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.