Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sanchez chapter is closed for 12 months - we simply didn't get it over the line. Personally I think it was now or never as a few have said. We may go back in January or next summer but I'd be tempted to let Arsenal lose him for free and go toe to toe with them for Lemar - younger, better long term buy etc. I'm sure we'll see what this season brings and reconsider our options.

We need to go for both players actually (and O.Dembelle too, he made a big mistake going to Barcelona and we made a bid mistake in not getting the player in the first place) since we need 4 proper wingers and we currently only have 2 at the moment.

Yep. I wonder myself if we will bother at all with him next year? He is no spring chicken.

Even if we can only get 2 good years out of him, he would be worth it. Better than getting no good years out of someone like some of the other players we have signed of late.

Many supporters here are clearly being unrealistic in expecting Sanchez to leave Arsenal in January to come to us. Arsenal will not jeopardize their chances of a top 4 place by letting him go halfway through the season.
Sanchez will only potentially leave in the summer and at no other time, and by then there will be lots of clubs chasing his signature, not just City.

Sanchez will not be joining City come what may, like I've mentioned previously, that ship sailed a few seasons ago when he first went to Arsenal.

Besides there will be new shiny toy for us fans to drool over (who'd heard of Mbappe before we played Monaco in the Chumps League for example)?

We tried to sign him in 2011 when he left Udinese for Barca, not when he signed for Arsenal. You can't really blame him for choosing 2011 Barca over 2011 City can you?

I don't think he is blaming him. Is he?

Posted a load of cryptic messages on his Instagram story. Can't be arsed looking into what they mean, but there's a couple of Ali so I'm presuming it's about making yourself stronger or shite like that. Either way, can't be good news for Arsenal if he's going to continue making it public. Great for us, could be very funny.

A lot of people on here still clutching at straws. Lets see how the land lies in Dec before proclaiming he will defo join us in Jan. For now he is their player, we have games coming up to focus our minds on.

TBH, I reckon the mods should shut this thread. Been literally nothing worthwhile in it since the window closed. Just the pantomime "he's coming" "no he's not" "yes he is" from people who like going round in ever decreasing circles.

Who says comedy is dead?

Many supporters here are clearly being unrealistic in expecting Sanchez to leave Arsenal in January to come to us. Arsenal will not jeopardize their chances of a top 4 place by letting him go halfway through the season.
Sanchez will only potentially leave in the summer and at no other time, and by then there will be lots of clubs chasing his signature, not just City.

Sanchez will not be joining City come what may, like I've mentioned previously, that ship sailed a few seasons ago when he first went to Arsenal.

Besides there will be new shiny toy for us fans to drool over (who'd heard of Mbappe before we played Monaco in the Chumps League for example)?
To be honest, you don't know this as fact so why bother posting it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.