Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's picked up an ankle injury, doubtful for next Chile game

And as such also doubtful for Arsenal as well, maybe he is just getting ready to fuck them around big time. I can see a more injury prone Sanchez for the next 6 months.

And as such also doubtful for Arsenal as well, maybe he is just getting ready to fuck them around big time. I can see a more injury prone Sanchez for the next 6 months.
Chile coach has said he's fat and out of shape, Jose Sulantay said after the match, that Sanchez could not even outrun the Paraguay defence, "i saw him gone, i saw him totally out of physical shape, he's fatter than normal"
Blimey

Stating the obvious but if we were willing to pay 60m and there's 9 months in a season, that's about 7m per month that Arsenal are essentially paying on top of Sanchez's wages.

They better hope he stays fit and focused to merit that.

Crazy.

Would have been over the moon if he had signed, however there was a nagging concern at the back of my mind that he has too much football in his legs. The guy hasn't had a break in about 5 years. Copa Americas, Confederation Cups etc. Coupled with the brutal Premier League schedule. It may catch up with him, would not surprise me. As I say, would have loved to have signed him, but it will be interesting to see how he perfor,s this season. Aguero has lost a yard of pace and he isn't the same player.

Is there even a guarantee City will get him when he's free next season? Many clubs will be calling for him & maybe even PSG if Cavani leaves for some reason. Hopefully he's obtainable in January

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.