Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to try again in jan,i hope he drags his feet till then and has lots of mystery illnesses

Tbf Karen, if he is a true professional earning money that make our heads spin, he stands up and show what a great player he was and is. Any other reactions as in sulking or faking injuries or simply mutiny would made me turn my head of straight away. No matter how much he wanted to come, he signed a contract and he should simply deliver what he is paid for. And than we might get back in for a player showing fantastic mentality.

Here you go.

I like his last one.

------------------------------------------------------------------

But he reacted by posting a series of inspiring quotes on Instagram.

One read: “When the world reminds you of your defeats, remind them of your unforgettable victories.”

Another read: “A winner is just a loser who tries more than once.”

He added: “What you do matters, but the reason you do it matters much more.”

A final post read: “You will realise that what today seems like a sacrifice, will end up being the greatest achievement of your life.”

Upon further reflection all I can really surmise from this whole situation is the following:

1) their dressing room is shit and they know it but realize until "someone" retires it won't get better, hence
2) their attempt to cause issues in ours with the whole Sterling storyline, and
3) another example of the "old guard" failing to realize how things have changed in the last 10 years

So in short, F that whole organization - management, players, supporters and especially that bitter old coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.