Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be the other way around, if by January they are among the top 4 it could mean he is playing well to help the team and therefore they would like to keep him. While if they are not among the top 4 it could mean he is useless and not committed and therefore they may prefer to let him go to bring someone else who can help them to improve and challenge for a spot in the top 4. Therefore I do not think their position matters, what matters is the money and the availability of alternative.
Took you a lot of words to agree with me:) Have another read of my post

Wenger this morning reported as saying FFP should be scrapped!

Now that Arsenal have screwed themselves and can't catch up without a massive investment his principles have changed. Hypocrite.

Sanchez could get them into the 4 now!
We should have made bid earlier

Bidding earlier wouldn't have made Arsenal act any quicker as they are just plain incompetent, and their " £92 million bid for Lemar " looks as unlikely as ever, and a smokescreen to appease their supporters , whilst keeping firmly hold of their money.

Just another in the long catalogue of Arsenal fuck ups, including giving Wenger another contact imo.

They need more than Sanchez to make the top 4, Us, Chelsea,Spurs,Liverpool & rags all ahead of them I'd even put Everton close. Going to be a season of struggle for Arsenal imo.
Everton have no chance. No forward. I do think they will struggle especially after they mismanaged the Sanchez transfer. They were 5th last season with Sanchez scoring and assisting like he was on fire. Can't see that this season. Where does that out them?

One potential piece of good news for them, but it's very distant is that Santi Cazorla might be back in 3 months

I think sanchez to city in January is totally dependant on arsenals position at the time ,no chance of top 4 they will sell.

It's messy. My guess is Arsenal do a deal with Sanchez now and say "get us into top 4 by Jan and you can go" knowing full well without a motivated Alexis they will really struggle.

It's messy. My guess is Arsenal do a deal with Sanchez now and say "get us into top 4 by Jan and you can go" knowing full well without a motivated Alexis they will really struggle.

In true Arsenal fashion they could be in top 4 by January and still fuck it up , so not sure what they will do. A shipwreck of a club with plenty of money in the bank !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.