Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think sanchez to city in January is totally dependant on arsenals position at the time ,no chance of top 4 they will sell.

I agree, because qualifying to Champions league could be worth more than 50 million Pound, and they have bigger chance to qualify with Sanchez than without him.

So what happens come January and Arsenal put Sanchez up for sale, to the highest bidder excluding us or any of our sister clubs?

So what happens come January and Arsenal put Sanchez up for sale, to the highest bidder excluding us or any of our sister clubs?

Sanchez (and his agent) hold all the cards in January. They can negotiate with teams outside of England to join on a free transfer in the summer. They can refuse all moves and sit tight till the summer. Arsenal can only sell Sanchez at Christmas if he agrees and given he's close to a free transfer that's pretty unlikely. Wenger has fucked up and he's trying to put a brace face on it but Arsenal are in disarray and have their senior players half out of the door. I've no doubt City will enquire about Sanchez at Christmas but it'll be a tough deal to do and might be better to wait until summer when Sanchez can get his hands on Arenals share of the cash.

We put an offer in and wait and see. If they refuse to sell to us not a lot they can do, other than let him go for free in the Summer.

Sanchez (and his agent) hold all the cards in January. They can negotiate with teams outside of England to join on a free transfer in the summer. They can refuse all moves and sit tight till the summer. Arsenal can only sell Sanchez at Christmas if he agrees and given he's close to a free transfer that's pretty unlikely. Wenger has fucked up and he's trying to put a brace face on it but Arsenal are in disarray and have their senior players half out of the door. I've no doubt City will enquire about Sanchez at Christmas but it'll be a tough deal to do and might be better to wait until summer when Sanchez can get his hands on Arenals share of the cash.
Cheers that makes sense.

Wenger this morning reported as saying FFP should be scrapped!

Now that Arsenal have screwed themselves and can't catch up without a massive investment his principles have changed. Hypocrite.

Wenger's/Arsenals more pissed off their little FFP plan didn't work out. They thought they could stay competitive for top 4 without being over ambitious, enough to line their board members pockets without having to spend. Wenger's been the perfect manager for them in that regard. Well, they're fucked now. To be a fly on the wall at Tarquin towers now as they attempt to draw up a plan B.

-
The transfer keeps getting even more bizarre. I can't say for sure if your post makes total sense, little sense, or none regarding this one :-) Who knows what the hell is going to happen and what the hell AS, wenger, or kronke will do. That's not even with Typical City in the equation either. It would surprise me at all if we dropped 30-50 on him!
Agreed. Too complex to predict, mostly regarding Arsenal's stance though.

1) How well will AS play and how shit will arsenal be come January?
2) I agree that it'd be foolish to sell for 20m. It's going to be up to him to get this on over the line. Why would he though if those rumors of a massive signing on fee in 6 months time?
3) Regarding the WC, the nerds have them at 28% to qualify. They are in a decent spot, considering that Ecudor is basically out of it and brazil qualified easily. It'll be interesting to see play out.
2) Not foolish, if Sanchez has no value for them by then due to injuries or miserable performances. IF he is valuable, they'll keep him. That's all I was saying. If he tries to be valuable, he won't be allowed to leave to City in January.

I'm guessing you think he stays the full season?
No. I think Alexis atm isn't in a good mental and physical shape. I think he wants out, to City.
I think he won't do Wenger a favour by great performances.
When he is useless for Arsenal, they finally should take the reduced money offered
and as well save his loyalty bonuses due in summer (if that's a factor at all).

I also think City and Pep still want him, unchanged.
It's only about Arsenal and Wenger.

So again, if Alexis wants to leave in January he has to work hard to be useless for Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.