Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you can ever have to many top class players. It wasn't that long ago that we ended up with Milner playing up top through a lack of strikers. Sanchez can play wide or down the middle, so there's plenty of football for all of them. I also think Bernardo Silva like his namesake will use his first season to bed in, so to bring in a proven premier league goal scorer is a good move. If Sanchez can weigh in with eight or ten goals that could make all the difference to our season.

Is the bottom line.

What makes you think he wont come in summer?

I just think an awful lot of other clubs will join the chase and it’ll become a bit of a pissing contest that PSG will probably win because they’ll pay stupid wages and a crazy signing on fee. Our time to get him was in the summer but who knows maybe in Jan, maybe even next summer but we will face a lot of competition once Sanchez moves onto a freebie

PSG will eventually find out that once you have mega players in all positions you bring another one in for £100M you only get £1M improvement. You will always only get 11 players on the field at a time. e.g is Mbappe a £100 improvement on do Maria? No probably a lot less than £10M.

Can’t see it happening- the idiots at Arsenal will want £30m in January- we won’t pay that, for 4 months football. It will be tougher to get him in the summer but I think the Sanchez ship has possibly sailed

Its all down to how much Pep actually wants him. I would barter with Arsenal at 20-25m, but I'm sure they would consider letting him go instead of letting him walk away for nothing.

i think he'll come in the summer no matter who else is in for him. therefore, we should say to arsenal on the 1st of jan its 20 mil this week and then every week after that you dont accept we reduce it by 5 mil. probably why im not doing the negotiations

i think he'll come in the summer no matter who else is in for him. therefore, we should say to arsenal on the 1st of jan its 20 mil this week and then every week after that you dont accept we reduce it by 5 mil. probably why im not doing the negotiations
I’m with you!

In fact, as soon as we can negotiate with Sanchez and Arsenal, I would say, “It is £20M first week. Second week, it is £15, plus £3M to Alexis. Third week: £10M, plus £6M to Alexis. Last week of the window: £5M, plus £9M to Alexis. However, start messing around and Pep will personally tell Alexis to wait until the summer and have a lovely vacation watching the World Cup with the £10M (after tax) signing bonus we will give him. You decide.”

Alexis is leaving. Everyone knows it, we are just haggling over when and for how much! In that dynamic, the person with the money is in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.