Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you can ever have to many top class players. It wasn't that long ago that we ended up with Milner playing up top through a lack of strikers. Sanchez can play wide or down the middle, so there's plenty of football for all of them. I also think Bernardo Silva like his namesake will use his first season to bed in, so to bring in a proven premier league goal scorer is a good move. If Sanchez can weigh in with eight or ten goals that could make all the difference to our season.

Can’t see it happening- the idiots at Arsenal will want £30m in January- we won’t pay that, for 4 months football. It will be tougher to get him in the summer but I think the Sanchez ship has possibly sailed

Can’t see it happening- the idiots at Arsenal will want £30m in January- we won’t pay that, for 4 months football. It will be tougher to get him in the summer but I think the Sanchez ship has possibly sailed

Surely though if Sanchez is free in the summer, because of the demand for him he would want at least a £30m signing on fee?

I think we will just pay the £30m in January. It could be the difference between us winning nothing or a CL or PL title.

Wenger is resigned to him leaving now, with us top and playing so well, It's even more incentive for him to join up with Pep and Bravo after failing at the last minute to get the deal over the line.
Sanchez will gladly play anywhere Pep asks him to, and will probably be glad not have to carry a team every match, Sanchez can just be another quality player in a great team, sure in the fact that they're all on the same level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.