Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely think that Messi is at or past his peak, amazing though he is. We need to find young footballers who are going to be at their peak at City and we have moved on a club where we are chasing slightly passed it Galacticos such as Kaka / Sanchez.

Believe it or not I don't enjoy the acrimony of posting on here. No point in asking people to stick to the football.
Its about balance. We have young future talents in the likes of Sane, Jesus and Sterling but we also need experience and the right mind set something Pep has referred to many times. This is something Sanchez can bring. Would love him at City in January.

I genuinely think that Messi is at or past his peak, amazing though he is. We need to find young footballers who are going to be at their peak at City and we have moved on a club where we are chasing slightly passed it Galacticos such as Kaka / Sanchez.

Believe it or not I don't enjoy the acrimony of posting on here. No point in asking people to stick to the football.

What is your obsession with young footballers?

A team needs the right balance of experience, youth and players at their peak to fight on all fronts. Casting aside Bernardo who i think is better deployed centrally than out wide, we have 4 attackers for 3 positions. Jesus and Sane are still kids who will go through inconsistent spells which has been proved by their recent form, Sterling is improving all of the time but is still nowhere near his peak and Kun is showing all of the signs that he his past his peak and approaching a stage where he will be a good striker, rather than world class.

Sanchez coming in will give all of the front players a kick up the arse and more importantly a lift.

Name me a "young" footballer that we could buy in the summer with all of Sanchez's qualities and how much it's gonna cost us?

Just like Van Dijk, people are too quick to judge Sanchez on his performances this season, instead of thinking about them last season. Sanchez was in the top few players in the Prem last year, he had a phenomenal run of games for the arse, and I have no doubt whatsoever that he will regain that top form once he pulls on City blue.

We’ve been getting too much respect from Arsenal of late, we need to take their best player again to restore the hatred.
Imagine the fury the winning goal and knee slide would produce at the Library!

1-6 months? What drugs are you on?

6 weeks tops.
No. The scans are ongoing. It could be up to six months or it could be one but they haven't established the severity of it yet. Mind you, I'm only going off what someone else said in the another thread and I'd rather be high on something than right about this.

We’ve been getting too much respect from Arsenal of late, we need to take their best player again to restore the hatred.
Imagine the fury the winning goal and knee slide would produce at the Library!
Just for you..
5KekEJy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.