Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
While signing Sanchez certainly shores up the attack I am not sure that there are not other positions where we are just an injury away from a serious problem.

CL semi final with no Dinho. Mangala as one of the CBs.

Still this is a signing that Pep has wanted for a while so...

Imaginary scenario. CL final everyone fit.

Which three of these start? Sane, Sterling, Kun, Jesus, Sanchez.

Sanchez Aguero Sterling (SAS)

15/20 to go introduce Sane & Jesus haha would be a great problem to have eh? Let Pep worry about it.

While signing Sanchez certainly shores up the attack I am not sure that there are not other positions where we are just an injury away from a serious problem.

CL semi final with no Dinho. Mangala as one of the CBs.

Still this is a signing that Pep has wanted for a while so...

Imaginary scenario. CL final everyone fit.

Which three of these start? Sane, Sterling, Kun, Jesus, Sanchez.

We cant be sure about anything. We might loose our 15p gap. Its a risk we must willing to take as a club.

arsenal will try and delay this till the end....coz they are just too incompetent to find a replacement

I'm wary of this transfer for a number of reasons.

1. Barcelona never ever sell their best players. Why would the sell Alexis with his best years ahead of him?
2. Wenger is a sly old bollox. We've never had a successful purchase from them. Maybe he sees Alexis has lost a yard?
3. Potentially reduced game time for Sane/Sterling or Jesus.
4. A big ego could upset our dynamic.

I'm wary of this transfer for a number of reasons.

1. Barcelona never ever sell their best players. Why would the sell Alexis with his best years ahead of him?
2. Wenger is a sly old bollox. We've never had a successful purchase from them. Maybe he sees Alexis has lost a yard?
3. Potentially reduced game time for Sane/Sterling or Jesus.
4. A big ego could upset our dynamic.

1. sold neymar
2. clichy was a good signing at £7m
3. injury suspension,fatigue
4. hes a winner and peps managed him b4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.