Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would surely be on the bench as Jesus is injured and probably be brought on. No chance he starts though.

Why wouldn’t he play? He knows the system and would fit right in.

He has never kicked a ball for us and I would be very much surprised if Pep were to break up a winning side simply to accommodate him for such an important game.

I agree, he might make the bench though

I watched the presser and these tweets from John Cross don't really relay it properly.

He first denied there had been any contact on Sanchez this month, an immediate lie given it's well reported we've been talking for a few days.

Just trying to deflect the questions so I wouldn't take any notice of the actual content.

giphy.gif

Didn't really expect him to say anything different, still amusing to hear him lie his arse off though.

Why would Wenger say there has been no contact if City have indeed contacted them? Would make him look even more stupid if Sanchez was going soon.

He would have been better just saying - no new news - and leaving it at that.

I don’t believe we have made an offer.

I watched the presser and these tweets from John Cross don't really relay it properly.

He first denied there had been any contact on Sanchez this month, an immediate lie given it's well reported we've been talking for a few days.

Just trying to deflect the questions so I wouldn't take any notice of the actual content.

Oh thanks mate... Ofcourse he will try and deflect, given what looks like another failure if their transfer policy

Why would Wenger say there has been no contact if City have indeed contacted them? Would make him look even more stupid if Sanchez was going soon.

He would have been better just saying - no new news - and leaving it at that.

I don’t believe we have made an offer.
He's said exactly the same thing before we signed adebayor and nasri and before van persie left.
That'll do for me.

Do we all remember when many on here were waxing lyrical how Pogbad would change our team for the next ten years, world class signing etc when we were in for him.

Being devils advocate (again some would say), the same old cliches are now evident in this thread. So what is the difference with Sanchez to make him a nailed on success with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.