Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pogba probably would've been a huge success for us but he made an awful decision (possibly money-motivated) to join United instead of us.

Our friends just outside of Manchester have a recent history rife with examples of how they've signed great players and made them worse, due largely to the inconsistent styles and quality of players around them. Their manager is famous for squeezing the creativity out of an attacking player until they're a shadow of what they were before joining. Mkhitaryan, Ibrahmovic, Pogba, Martial and Lukaku were all top-class attacking players before they joined United and are now disappointing big-time. Dybala, Bale, Griezmann... it doesn't matter how good they are, they all look worse at United.

On the other hand, we are fortunate to be supporters of an incredibly well-run club with a team that has a clear identity and style. All the players are extensively mentally profiled to ensure they have what it takes to succeed here. Most importantly, our manager is famous for nurturing young players and bringing world-class potential out of them. Potential is not a set spectrum, as we know, and is largely decided by the player's development. So I believe Pogba would be a far better player had he spent the last eighteen months in Manchester than with United and their awful 'manager'.

Good response and fair comments.

Maybe he won't be a huge success at City,only time will tell,but he's in the category of being one of the top 10 players in the league,so why not get him in the best squad in the league and chance our arm,you can't deny he's a fucking good un.........surely ?
Sorry but Sanchez is definitely not top 10 in the world. Try 20 as a start.

Of course i want him here and was simply being devils advocate in that he may flop

I was simply musing over the Pogba posts that we were being written when we thought we were going to get him as many saw him as being WC and would take us to the next level etc, and as yet, he is looking far from that

Horses for courses and all that mate,Pogba might have been great if he signed for us,who knows,but what we have witnessed so far,we dodged a bullet there,at least we get a guy in Sanchez who has done extremely well in the PL so far

I think what Sanchez would add is the potential to score a goal out of nothing against parked buses. He has the talent and ability to do that. He will also add versality as I am sure he can play anywhere accross the front three. He will add experience and hard work.

If good players come up for sale, I am all for buying them. This one seems to make sense to me.

The negative is he can be a bit greedy at times I think and I'm not sure how Kun will take to playing with him. Time will tell on that if we get him.

If we get him, Pep will instill the team ethic- & if he doesn’t pass when he should - he’ll know about it. However, I don’t doubt he’ll want to play the City way - I’m just not sure we’ll get him. After the summer debacle I would have expected City to have the offer tabled at midnight on 31 Dec. Why lose a month of many fixtures by delaying an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.