Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course i want him here and was simply being devils advocate in that he may flop

I was simply musing over the Pogba posts that we were being written when we thought we were going to get him as many saw him as being WC and would take us to the next level etc, and as yet, he is looking far from that
Pogba would be a different animal with a top coach.

Sky sports news. Quoting Wenger 'not had any offers for Sanchez this month'! TH indicates it's done albeit Arsenal trying to sign a replacement!

Wenger saying No contact with city about Sanchez WTF

Oooo, - someone please find the clip when Wenger is saying there is no way he would let his best players go, referring to Samir (and Fabregas I think), claiming Arsenal would not be considered a big club if they sold their best players.
He sold them both a few days later. It's comedy gold, really.

I think what Sanchez would add is the potential to score a goal out of nothing against parked buses. He has the talent and ability to do that. He will also add versality as I am sure he can play anywhere accross the front three. He will add experience and hard work.

If good players come up for sale, I am all for buying them. This one seems to make sense to me.

The negative is he can be a bit greedy at times I think and I'm not sure how Kun will take to playing with him. Time will tell on that if we get him.
I think Sanchez is a lot more of a Pep player than Sergio because he is more of a team player. He presses from the front and shares the ball. Too often Sergio fails to press and tries to beat too many players. You won't see that with Sanchez and a front line with choices from Sergio, Sterling, Sane, Sanchez and when fit, Gabriel will be great.

It's a bummer we didn't sign him in the summer. The meltdown and hatred would have been a joy to watch from the Arsenal fans. At this point they have no hope and have completely accepted the fact that they're a shit club from top to bottom. It just won't be the same as Nasri/Adabayor :(

Oooo, - someone please find the clip when Wenger is saying there is no way he would let his best players go, referring to Samir (and Fabregas I think), claiming Arsenal would not be considered a big club if they sold their best players.
He sold them both a few days later. It's comedy gold, really.
Page 1 of this glorious thread.

Sky sports news. Quoting Wenger 'not had any offers for Sanchez this month'! TH indicates it's done albeit Arsenal trying to sign a replacement!
It's quite possible we haven't submitted a formal offer yet and are just negotiating before submitting an actual bid we know that will be accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.