Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.

The meltdown. AFTV will be hilarious come this february if this transfer goes thru. (Apologies if this has been shared already)

Looks like we're getting him. I suppose we need him, I hope he does fit in well and doesnt upset the good squad mood we have.
Hand and glove spring to mind, from what I have seen is that he will have a go at anyone not putting in a 100% shift,most if not all do that already and if they are not I have no problem with Sanchez putting them right. In my book leadership on the pitch. Pep had him at Barca and I didn't hear of any unhappiness or mischief at their club during his time there. For me he will fit right in and become a very valuable asset. Like the look of that Fred as well, get a left back and for me we are sorted (In the summer obviously)

The biggest disappointment of this potential transfer is that there is unlikely to be any plane tracking involved by the Bluemoon faithful. Does anyone have a Virgin Trains tracker?

We can put @Tanzeylee back on hospital duty. I'm sure the cats he befriended while hiding in the bushes miss him.

Do we all remember when many on here were waxing lyrical how Pogbad would change our team for the next ten years, world class signing etc when we were in for him.

Being devils advocate (again some would say), the same old cliches are now evident in this thread. So what is the difference with Sanchez to make him a nailed on success with us?

Because he ain’t called Carlton Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.