Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest disappointment of this potential transfer is that there is unlikely to be any plane tracking involved by the Bluemoon faithful. Does anyone have a Virgin Trains tracker?

Where's the poster that cover's Barton Aerodrome or is it a few days to early

The biggest disappointment of this potential transfer is that there is unlikely to be any plane tracking involved by the Bluemoon faithful. Does anyone have a Virgin Trains tracker?

If he’s on one like the one I was on the other day, someone can track it with a bicycle!

Sounds like Hunted. Full list of ANPR cameras on google.

The meltdown. AFTV will be hilarious come this february if this transfer goes thru. (Apologies if this has been shared already)

It's fair enough if you ask me. Arsenal are such an awfully run club it's bordering negligence. How you can let your 2 best players run down their contracts is beyond me. I feel sorry for the fans as they're ripped off more than most and have had to put up with a lot of turgid performances for the past 10 years whilst paying a huge premium for their not so new stadium. I have mates paying the best part of £2k for the privilege to watch a mediocre team.

As for Sanchez himself, I'm not sure he gets in our best 11 as it stands. Don't think you can immediately shift any of Sane, Sterling or Aguero, especially given the performances he's put in for Arsenal this season, although some might argue he's not been as good because his head's gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.